Sunday, April 30, 2017

日15月1年2017

ROUND ONE
FIGHT

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO the crew rolled out to round one a few days ago. I've never been there myself and I heard they had alot of Japanese style games annnnnd PURIKURAAAAAA!!!!!!
Walking in i was surprised at how big the place was
Then I saw the grab machines
oooooooh man
THOSE GRAB MACHINES THOOOOOOOO
lets just say I spent more then I intended on the grab machines.......
regardless they had a lot of racing games, they even had INITIAL D. Which is a huge fav of mine and is hard to findin the mid west!
they also had a a lot of rhythm games which ended up getting taken over by the regulars but it's w/e.
Dan and I also got to play one for the horror games and played it all the way through it was pretty crazy because it monitored your heart rate and it would tell you who freaked out at the jump scares lol. Dan pretty much freaked out the whole time>.>  The purikura booths were lit as hell.
I should have mentioned this from the get go BUT IT WAS JADES BIRTHDAY TOOOOOO!!!
So we bought pitchers of beer and bowled there as well as drunkenly stumbled into the karaoke booths lol. We got into a little sing off with the room next to us it was pretty funny.
Fun times fun tiiiimes.













Image may contain: 4 people, people smiling


No comments:

Post a Comment