Sunday, April 30, 2017

日14月2年2017

IT'S V DAAAAAYYYYY
AND LORI IS HEEEERREEEE
She came down to spend the entire weekend with us. We (Tomo Dan Lori Jade and I) came up with the idea to have a friends vday together since majority of the group is not in relationships, (yes i just told they business no i don't care lolol) We decided to be adults and get a hotel room which helped out with the whole traveling back and forth from home thing. the first night in we hit up our local hot spots ate and then went shopping we try to show Lori a bit more and more of Chicago every time she visits lol. It was an awesome night! The next day we hung out at the hookah bar and prepped for our GROWN UP DINNER (yes  we were trying to adult hardcore) at Banderas the food was amazing the service was even better. and who doesn't want to be serviced by white people on black history month.
I mean come on
we went back to the room changed out and then hit POPkTV one more time ( I mean come on who doesn't want to sing drunk in front of people they don't know?
On the final day we just relaxed in the hotel room and watched a lot of movies lol. it was a great time and we all were sad to see Lori go BUT WE KNEW HER ASS WOULD BE BACK SOOOOOO
it wasn't that sad lolol.
😜
Finally found a place that sells my fav beer APEX
Fresh out of work so had to hit up Harolds
sad boy swag

Look at my devil baby awwwww
I'm slow it took me till the next day to figure out the joke lolol
My sister joined us for the festivities 
YES YES YES SLAY SLAY SLAAAAAAY

 
Haven't worn pink since I was 6


SOOOOOOO we tried to para para and she almost broke whole ankle thoooo lol

Image may contain: 5 people, people sitting

My fam is beautiful


No comments:

Post a Comment