Sunday, April 30, 2017

日25月4年2017

YO YO YOOOOOOOO
 posts are gonna be slow for a while. I'm prepping to move out so I'm pretty much spending all of my time at work tryin to make that extra MONEEEAAAAAYYY. Anyway Lori came to visit again !!!!  But just for the weekend for Easter. I'm excited to say the whole crew is hitting AX so were all focused on getting shit done before then so this post will be short. I do have some awesome news thooo.
This year at ACEN I'll be speaking at the black otaku panel!!
Awesome right!
THAT'S NOT ALL FOLKS
I'll also be doing a JFashion podcast interview!! more info and a link will come later but for now I will get to the good stuff.
My face >.> 
JKJKJK!!
Image may contain: 4 people, meme and text

ALSOI have grey hair now 



Image may contain: 2 people, closeup

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, indoor


No comments:

Post a Comment